Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what a whirlwind









oh you know...just being real mature and going waterballooning..


me and kates at the pumpkin patch. that famous face! runs in the fam.
back in salt lake for 80's night. got the energy drinks in hand. i had a coke hahah


the girls back together at the east homecoming game :]



me and zach just goofing around haha
trying to take a cute picture..we struggle with those
just describing to you how SMELLY our garbage can was. so sick....
little trip to in and out. dont eat there but the hats are still cute right...?
my amazing banana and nutella crepe. now thats what i call dinner!
me and zach attempting to take a cute picture again haha
me and the nieces at my birthday dinner. notice the pumpkin pie. they are all too cute!!
zach and meggy mo at the table. he thinks shes the cutest thing alive. i agree. (ps. hes gonna hate me for putting this picture up)



so im officially the worst "blogger". i have been so behind its unreal. and i apologize because i know you are all DYING to know whats going on in my life...(haha jokes). anyways its been like a month since ive updated so i guess i better recap. in that time ive gone home twice- once for the homecoming game and the other just to go home over fall break. its was nice to stay longer the second time and actually feel like i was visiting. i got to hang out with my family and do a little birthday shopping- i loved every minute. and we even had a big birthday dinner for me on saturday night and mom made my favorite- pumpkin pie :]! so going home was great. other than that ive just been going to school- staying up late, teaching myself to actually make some food, doing homework day in and day out...and just enjoying the warm sunshie :] (yes it did get cold for a bit but now its back in the 80's, jealous?) but heres a couple pics to just show what ive been up to! ill try to keep up better from now on


.ONE MORE THING.
my friend sophie is in acute renal failure. her kidneys are functioning at 8%. if you could remember to keep her in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated. thank you.


get better soph :[



2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

a few comments:
1. it was really fun to have you home and to go to the pumpkin patch. we love you.

2. it was fun to have zach come over and hang with the fam. maybe now he will talk to me on the phone.

3. are you wearing a murray shirt?????? what is that all about?

4. I like in n out.. do you really not eat there??

5. We are sad to hear about Sophie. Keep us updated and we will keep her in our prayers. Love you.

6. Happy Birthday my love.

Courtney said...

I love you...and miss you! Have fun with Mom, Nick and Ash this weekend.

Hi Zach, loved hanging out with you! Next time you are in town you really have to come over to our house!

We are praying for Sophie!

Happy Birthday!

And no...you are not the worst blogger....I am!