Thursday, September 29, 2011

grateful




i am beyond grateful. grateful that no matter how lonely life feels- things always get brighter.  life will throw you down- kick you while youre down- but then there are those small moments that grab you by the hand and just bring you up to your feet once again. and let me tell you- life needs those sour moments in order for those sweet moments to be as lovely as they are. im grateful that life keeps me in check.  that life gives me moments where i feel weak. so that when i get through the struggle, i feel accomplished. and strong.  and proud of myself.  you have to hit the low sometimes to be able to be truly grateful when things are looking up. as much as i needed that moment- i am more than thrilled to be back to myself and feeling positive about life.  



i  a m  g r a t e f u l   f o r :

a friend that i can tell everything to and has stuck by my side through everything

a darling boyfriend who accepts my flaws

music that will fit my every mood

relief society general broadcast

spending quality time with my sisters and cute parentals

lunch dates in the middle of crazy days

enjoying time with my doggy in her old old age

sending an emoticon with every text message

having worlds best job! with the best people. beyond lucky.

drinking an ice cold red bull even though you know its not the healthiest thing

sunshine so warm at the end of september

waking up in the morning feeling excited






2 comments:

sophie weichers said...

i liiiikee you. life is good.. that picture however- is not. haha wait no. it is good. its really good. we are cute. :)

you be the bestest eva.
hoollleerrr

xoxo

Unknown said...

you are so stinking cute! xoxo