Friday, December 12, 2008

christmas spirit

Its being to look a lot like christmas! Well, k not really- in St. George it looks more like September still. There is no snow, we have no christmas tree...soo we go to ugly xmas sweater parties to bring in the christmas spirit! Kind of a silly way of doing things- but hey! its works!
I looked every where for an ugly sweater...and finally I found my dream sweater at Walmart. its just gorgeous!
I don't really know how to explain this...haha. these boys from Cedar have a special "Christmas Face" and so me and Caitlyn attempted and this was the outcome. Basically we failed.
Caitlyn looks like she works at Target and Im pretty sure I could pull of the Elementary school teacher look.
All the girls...and some random boy who jumped in the back (gotta love picture ruiners...not!) 

Sophie was a little upset that Robyn had no ugly sweater...sooo this was the outcome :]

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

i lovvveee your sweater. gotta get me one of those asap. so fun to see you last weekend. goodluck with finals. i love you.

scott j said...

I love you Christmas sweater...you look so cute. How is that possible? I hope you are enjoying your white Christmas...have fun in Mexico (make sure your wall is straight!)

Miss you! Wish you were here!

scott j said...

Ooopps! that last post was really courtney just in case you couldn't figure it out!

Adrianne said...

love the ugly sweater!! it is priceless. now I know where to shop for Ash and John's Neck & Nog.