Wednesday, December 24, 2008

hate to say it but...

I told ya so! 
zoo three is here.
told you it wouldnt be long before you found me there again!

meg was so excited!
and so was sophie! (and kate)
yep that thing was quite terrifying to some.
this too was terrifying to some...and by some i mostly mean kate
zoo lights :]
mushie pushing meggy moo
no one was really ready for this...poor kate had got her toe stepped on right before this as well
red robin saved the day
nope, kidding MCDONALDS saved the day
enjoying her chicken nuggets
such the little poser
cant help but love that cute little smile 

i think ive out done my trips to the zoo for a while....

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

thanks for taking my kids to the zoo! they had so much fun! let me know whenever you want to go I have a family membership!!

Courtney said...

I am in love with all of the "sad" picture of Kate. She is to tender....i love it. You take great photos! I miss you!