Sunday, July 12, 2009

liiife as of late

this summer really has been a great one and although I'm a blogging slacker- I thought a couple pictures might get me back up to date just a bit. 
So here's a sneak peak of my life behind the scenes....
its really exciting, so brace yourself.

me & zach on the boat! oh how i love the next day "soreness" - as i call it.
on the way up to go boating these little ones fell asleep. I was talking to Nick and I turned around to ask Zach a question and my eyes landed upon these cute little sight. I hurried and grabbed my camera- I couldnt pass up this picture perfect moment :]
One of the kiddies favorite thing to do is to take my camera and snap shots- so the other day when I was going through my camera I came upon this picture that Annie captured and my heart melted a lil bit. 
Oh how I love these two. Meg makes me so happy & so does being with Papa
Grandpa Ed's birthday party...we struggled  a little bit with getting everyone to look at the camera but I give an A+  to: meg, dad, and nomers. A- to Parker...hes just missing his cute little smile....and for the others, well were just gonna have to give them an E for effort! at least they are smiling still!
best fourth of july right here! the jonas brothers were so close it was like I could see them looking into my eyes. haha kidding but it seriously was a FUN FUN FUN night!!
me and zachary getting pumped for the JoBros. & cute little mom in the back is sooo cute that I didnt even want to crop her out!
stadium of fire!!
loving every minute of it!!
dont let this picture fool you. so yes somehow i got in charge of watching the hamburgers- bad bad idea whoevers it was. i scalded them. so unless you want like burnt burgers- dont have me bbq them! however, i did PERFECT the hotdogs!! 

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Could you be any cuter?????? Seriously??? I just love you to pieces. And that Zachary too!!!! Love the update. Can't wait to play! Xoxo

Adrianne said...

Looks like a fun summer- although you forgot to mention that you are my personal nanny! Don't know what I would do without you! You are my saving grace! Thanks for doing so many fun things with my kids!

Courtney said...

Laur would you make me a hot dog? I am seriously craving one now! Love you and all your adorable photos!