Wednesday, July 8, 2009

getting caught up....

I thought I would start with the biggest event that has happened this summer & to be honest, nothing will top it. On June 25, 2009- my best friend RACHEL was married to Braden Brown in the SLC temple.  Talk about crazy, I never thought I would live to see the day when one of my friends actually tied the knot.  BUT- it happened and I am so happy for the cute little couple and give them my besttttt wishes :] LOVE YOU RACHIE



me and rach - best friends since day one 

Wedding Dinner- JSMB

our beautiful little bride!

temple day

the BROWNS
my cute date for the reception

dancin the night away

the whole place was BEAUTIFUL!!

me and rach before the reception- TUSCANY

me and cates in our matching outfits
PS. my AMAZING mom MADE, yes MADE my cute cute skirt that got 135982382 compliments :]
THANKS MOMMMM




CONGRATS rachie & braden. i love you both :]






4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

congrats rachel and braden! what a cute couple and what a beautiful bride!!!

and you my dear are quite lovely too! love you.

john said...

we miss seeing you in the mornings. come up for pancakes again sometime.

Mushie said...

whoa...it's hard to believe that my baby and her friends are old enough to get married!!!
It was a beautiful day and we felt so blessed to be a part of it all!

Congrats to Rachel and Braden

What a beautiful sight to see you all together!

Rachel and Braden said...

Ah Laur, I love this!! That picture is probably one of my favorite of us when we are little. I am so glad you were all there and could be a part of it. I can't wait for the many more weddings to come :) love you!