Tuesday, October 6, 2009

laughing.

so this past week was....uhm stressful, hard, etc. (whatever you want to call it). lets just say it wasnt the most wonderful week ive had.   i wasnt in the best mood and i was a little glum and def in the need for something to brighten me up.  Welp, call me the luckiest girl in the world because i happen to have the most amazing best friend who makes me laugh 24/7.  Sure sometimes i tell him he needs to be more serious because i cant stop laughing when im trying to tell him something important- but in all honesty, being with zach is one big laugh fest.  ALL.THE.TIME. for those of you who dont know him, you make think he is shy. think again my friends- this kid has humor running through his veins.  Lets just say, he was exactly what the doctor ordered.  After my week full of stress, I came home to a weekend full of laughter.  what a cute kid i get to spend my time with :]


"do whats makes you happy.
be with the ones who make you smile.
laugh as much as you breathe.
& love as long as you live"


i love this boy!!

5 comments:

sophie weichers said...

just had to come in my room and watch this once again. toooo freakin hilarious. so much love for zachary rayyy.

im glad he makes you happy. <3

Robyn Palmer said...

ahahah i got a good laugh too! he's too funny. and you two are toooo cute!

Adrianne said...

glad he makes you happy- you deserve it! Love you both!

Ashley C. said...

you two are sooo cute! love you both. and so happy that he makes you happy!

Courtney said...

Hoooray for Zachary Ray! I love a very funny boy too!!