Sunday, September 27, 2009

i owe it all to...

my cute parents for making my room absolutely adorable and "home-y".  Last year at Dixie I honestly never really finished decorating my room so when I moved to Provo I made it my goal to finish it before the first semester.  But honestly, it would be completely bare without the constant help of my cute cute amazing parentals.  They have come up and hung things for me, while made curtains and pillows, and purchased additions for the room.  They are the best and I am so pleased with the turnout.  Thanks guys :]!!1

the ones who made it happen
hanging my curtains and letters
zach <3>
team work! arent they so cute?
my cute bed. my mom made those two pillows for me! (pictures are getting developed for the shelf!)
i know my desk is messy but i though this picture was hilarious because of my manequin head just chillin in the corner. hahah soo great!
i took pictures while they worked so hard
 
more views of my room and my awesome picture!!




cute little zach taking a break from the hammering!




thanks guys! i love my room :]

4 comments:

Courtney said...

M & D are adorable! I agree that we have fabulous parents!!!

john said...

cute room! cant wait to come see it one day!!

M&D are quite awesome!

john said...

duh- this is ashley - not john!!!

BALLET NEWS said...

that is just so great of them ! Lucky you