Thursday, September 10, 2009

best night of my life

not only was yesterday 09.09.09...(i know right?) BUT it was also the freaking AMAZING keith urban concert!! it was simply perfect! zach got us third row seats and we could see everything crystal clear :] it was the best night ever and i was dancing and singing the whole thing straight through! i serioulsy have never been so stoked about a concert in my life. it was worth every penny!!



me and zach before the concert
dressed up and ready to go!
cutest cowboy i know :]
driving to the concert! soo pumped
way to stoked for my own good
then we got pulled over cus zachs tint was "too dark"....so lame!!
at the concert LOVING LIFE!
getting ready for the concert to begin!
keithyyyyy <3
amazing!
sooo pumped on liiiiife!
the end :] 

thanks zach for the tickets!! i had a blast :]

<3
I LOVE KEITTTTTTTHH

1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

sooo cute! looks like you guys had a blast! Glad you had such a fun night! love you... and zach too.