Thursday, January 14, 2010

things of my moment.



mmm just a couple things im loving right now...



my nail polish. lovvve my new opi- my private jet. annd my matte gray from american apparel. ask anyone who sees me everyday, i repaint my nails evvvery single day. i dont know why im so obsessed but i am!
and i think its safe to say that its an okay thing to be addicted to!






doodle jump.


dont mind me- just your straight up game nerd. i seriously catch myself playing this game for hours. i suggest you give it a go...all you have to loose is just time that you could have otherwise spent being productive!




kit kats.

mini kind of course. just pop a couple of those in your purse and when you get hungry through out the day..BAM...a little treat is just waiting for you. its probably the best thing ive done for myself in a while.





teen mom.

i watch that show religiously. i never planned it...i just saw it one day & fell in love. yep i enjoy it that much. even if its on at 11 at night...i will wait all night for that one little hour. oh and i cry every episode too. annnnd TEAM CATELYNN! finale this tuesday!! eeeek!







skype.


i know its already had its big trend hit. i dont even care cus i still like it! i got zach to join...maybe thats why i like it now, i actually have a buddy to talk to. he thinks its hilarious....its becoming a nightly occurance. i highly enjoy every minute.




him.


big surprise. but three years later and i still get the goose bumps and butterflies over this kid. he is my best friend and understands me like no one does :]


6 comments:

sophie weichers said...

you forgot to out me on there.. but thats okay. ill let it slide just this once.

i luuuuuuhhh you.

Adrianne said...

haha! I laughed outloud when I saw the picture of Zach!

Love you and love that you are enjoying the moment!

Courtney said...

I also love nail polish, chocolate and Zach (but in a different way)

Rachel and Braden said...

This is ador. Isn't the private jet one the nail polish Kim K wears? Saw that on Keeping up with the Kardashians the other day. Obsessed. Anyway, I loved reading this.

Nickposh said...

you are so cool! love and miss you!!

Ashley C. said...

what a cute post. it is the little things that seem to make such a big difference huh? love those nail polishes too. and that pic of zach is so cute.

love you so much!!