Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dear

Dear blog of mine,

It's true that we have took some time apart. I needed space to think about things and just clear my head. It wasnt you - it was me. Its come to my attention that my neglect has been drawn out for much too long, and I've decided to give this another go. Ya sure I'm busy, and when I'm not busy- I spend every minute i can soaking up sunshine. But I've decided to make you a deal. We shall play at least once a week. Let's start with that goal in mind and see where that takes us. This letter doesn't count as this weeks either- so expect to see me in the next few days. Remember when we used to do challenges and things? That was fun- maybe we should try something similar to that again. We will see. Anyways I do apologize for being such a bad blogger to you but I will make it up to you. I'm ready. I'm ready to give thi another go. And to be quite frank, I really did miss you.

Sincerely,
Lauren

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Laurie, I love you and your blog! I am glad you too are back together! You make a cute couple!
Courtie