Monday, November 9, 2009

october continued...



its true...i survived!!

me and zach beginning our pumpkin carving!



me and katy attempted to make cookies...fail!


pumpkin finished!!


happy birthday to me!!



me and zach in pc for din din




sophies makeover i gave her at schoolio


cpk for dinner w/ the girlies


mm yum





blowing out my candles. welp the kiddies actually blew them out for me



halloween party at school. i put together a last minute costume. but katy is an amazing artist and helped me tattoo myself up to look more like a pirate haha



halloween party at school. i put together a last minute costume. but katy is an amazing artist and helped me tattoo myself up to look more like a pirate haha









see post below for a recap of all the pics from the month...

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

those cookies look delicious. he he.

i love you! cute pictures. what a fun october!! at least the part where you were not sick!!

glad you survived. :)

miss you and your cute face!!

Rachel and Braden said...

Such cute pictures!! Kung Fu Panda is amazing. Anyway, you and Zachary are just too cute. Andddd you look beautiful in the picture with your Happy Birthday sign! Love you!
P.S. I changed me blog address :) bandrbrown.blogspot.com