Tuesday, April 13, 2010

its been a little minute.

a week on vaca sure sets you back a little bit.


Today I got to school and felt like I was in somewhere foreign...like I go here? Im not sure I even remember how to do hair.

Oh and then I think I forgot how to drive....Im not so sure it was that safe but hopefully I'll remember by tomorrow because that seems kind of important.

However, being on vacation made me very appreciative and grateful.

So for today, 13 things I'm grateful for at this moment...since it is the 13th and all.



1. to be alive and well
2. making a fool of yourself and loving yourself anyways
3. awapuhi moisture mist
4. mexican children
5. a place to call home
6. coming home to friends that are excited to see you
7. blasting music from the smart car
8. my very own yoga mat (thanks nik)
9. the diversity and strength of family
10. books that you can read all day long at the pool
11. bright pink bracelet from Alexis
12. a smile from a stranger
13. last but not least, a boy that has stuck by me through everything and still loves me regardless of how crazy i can get


3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

You are so cute! I sure love you and your 13 things. What a great list... :)

ps. it was super nice to sit and chat in the playroom the other day. we should do that more often.
LOVE YOU.

Mushie said...

You make us smile....Mexico was super fun. I could do a Churro run anytime!
Love and adore you!

Courtney said...

Yeah! Love having you home!!