Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FunFactsss


What song has captured your mind lately?


goodbye (piano version) -sean fournier :)



What TV show do you catch regularly?



90210




What book really has lately engaged you?


If You Could Hear What I See. By Kathy Buckley




What movie do you find yourself re-watching?

Just Married



What is something that is over-rated lately?


designer jeans (with overly bedazzled pockets esp.)




What is the best kept secret in music you NEED to share?


dont go to the radio to find new music..discover artists that dont show up on the cover of gossip magazines



What comfort food has been important to you of late?

corn dogs from stans? mmmmm :)




What place is your hiding place?

my room.


Do you collect anything? If so what?

polish. well im building my collection.




What beverage is a daily consumable for you?


i do like coke...




What store or shop do you frequent the most?

forever21 it is.



What is your favorite animal?

haileys. preferably puppy ones.




Who is your favorite male/female celeb?


ashton & victoria





Favorite color as of late?


nude.





i taaagg: Sophie74, Ashley, A, Courtney, Meggoo, Keri20, Liz, Rachel, Robyn & Chlo :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for tagging me! I am excited to think of all my answers!

. said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging me!!! :) i love & miss you!!!

Ashley C. said...

i will have to catch up on your new music suggestions. thanks... Also, haven't read that book. Perhaps I will have to borrow?

Love Ashton and Just Married. Did you see valentines day yet??

Love those nail polishes from American Apparel.

Corn dogs? Gross. He he.

Sure love you. I suppose I will have to work on my tag. :)

Ashley C. said...

Some thoughts:
1. I will have to check out your music and book suggestions. I always like something new.

2. Love Ashton. Love Just Married. Have you seen Valentines day yet??? You should come up sometime and we can watch A Lot Like Love. Also a really good Ashton flick.

3.Love those polishes from American Apparel.

4.Corn dogs? Gross. He he.

5.Love you tons!!... I suppose I should work on my tag.. :)