Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If I could..I would.

Let's all admit it, when looking back at pictures or so, you think to yourself..."I thought that looked GOOD? WHAT was I thinking!?". K so maybe it is just me, but I highly doubt it. So in Glamour magazine every month they have a celeb choose a picture of them from some event that they now think back and wonder what was going on in their mind. It got me to thinking about some of my bad moments from the past where I wish I could undo. Fact: I simply cant. BUT it can make for a funny blog about things I defineatly SHOULD'NT do again. ever.





Wrong. all wrong. You could perhaps call me the original "Snooki"- but lets not get too ahead of ourselves. At this time, I was super insecure and having a lot of hair trauma. It was thinning, falling out, not growing...so I thought a big bump on my head would fix it? Uhmmm? It actually just called for much more attention than I wanted from the boys...in a bad way. So yes, its a tender subject- but I've got to that point where I'm okay with it. Sure it looked ridiculous...but I rocked it, and none the less I dont do it anymore. Thank gooooodness.





Not the best picture, but I tried. Do you see those lips shinning in the light? Oh thats cus they were WHITE. All four of us. WHITE lips. Looks as if we dipped our lips in powdered sugar, or just ate a powdered donut. No biggie- cus I thought it looked SMOKIN HOT! No. N-O. I am so down with the nude lip look but the white iced over lips? Good grief Lauren.







Well...there sure is a lot going on on that hat. I remember when the Ed Hardy phase hit, I wanted a shirt so bad and my mom looked at me and was like uhmm...heck no they are ugly. I was so bugged. Now I bless her heart. I think Ed Hardy is theee worst trend to ever hit the Fashion world. Well I actually think any clothing with too much going on is just hideous....but Ed Hardy wins...(next to Affliction and LagunaBeach jeans). But thank goodness Ed Hardy has left my life. Rip. ps...those silver shoes of yours? BUHBYE!






Head to toe. From the undershirt, to the flip flops. All from Abercrombie. YIKES. times 100. I dont even know where to start with this one. Everything I owned was from that awful store. Every single thing. You should have seen me throwing it all out...afterwards I had NOTHING to wear anymore. But thank you Abercrombie, we were basically dating for a while but I am SO glad that we broke up. Best decision I think I have ever made.

6 comments:

. said...

This was so hilarious! You are so funny :) I love this and should do a post like this.. I don't think I could come up with any as good as these! :) love you!!!

Rosemary said...

o my! love this! thank you my dear

Mushie said...

Oh Lar you make me laugh....believe me we all have bad hair days and years and yes...even the clothes!
So glad I was right about one fashion trend! Maybe you'll listen to me again sometime haha
Love you and think you are a great trendsetter!

john said...

so funny! we all look back and say "Wow" at something or everything!!

I will have to show that top picture to Sophie though because everytime the "bump it" commercials come on she begs me to buy her one....

maybe you two can have a chat!! :) love you!!

john said...

um this is ashley not john!

Zach said...

Hey everyone, spring is coming and if you ever need a discount on all the sweet clothes at Abercrombie then just ask Lauren. She used to work there for a long time and is way close with all of the managers! They are like her best friends so ya just so everyone knows! See ya.