Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 loves. 2 peeveees.

i feel like i always do the same posts on my blog over and over...but it seems to be the only thing popping into my head. since i happen to be a person who changes their likes and obsessions quite often, i am always finding new things that im into..(until im over it and move on to bigger and better) but ill switch it up and add some things im NOT loving at the moment. aka some pet peeves of the moment.



I am Lovvvinggg:

going through my moms (&aunts,&gmas) old jewlery.
im finding some great things! just the other day my niece came upstairs wearing this bracelet that she found in the playroom and i have offically taken a liking to it and i wear it just about everyday. who knew! I also found some great necklaces that i can pile on top of another just for fun. oh but the best is yet to come, my nana has all of her jewelry locked in a safe and i am going on a mission to get that thing unlocked ASAP! it will be like digging for treasure :)


eggs&toast.
if you know me well...you already know this well. but im obsessed. i could eat it everyday. oh wait? i already do! its my favorite thing to make...k wait, its like the only thing i can make. BUT I make them GOOD!


90210.
its back on! i missed it for the 3 months it wasnt on...but BOOY OH BOY was i excited when it returned. such a great little show- i do enjoy it.



NOOOOOT loving so much.


ringtones.
im just gonna put it out there. i do not like them. i just dont. if you have one that is okay and it doesnt mean that i dont like you. but i just dont see the point in all the sudden having a song come on ABRUPTLY for 2 seconds fun? and it does the same part of the song over and over and over....and it ruins songs. not to mention how awkward is it when your in class or something and someones phone rings and the song is absolutely ridiculous and the person is frantically searching through their bag to hurry and turn it off and their face is the color of a tomato...and im thinking to myself welllp i dont think the 2.99 for that ringtone was worth it. i prefer the great and classic mode of vibrate. that way its not going to bother anyone, offend anyone or make me sick of a song. perfect.



i think that driving back and forth to salt lake has made me a little bit of a crazy person. i have like little fights with other cars and other cars are my friend and its like this weird other world i live in. someone is tailing me and suddenly im frantically thinking...okay buddy i cant move cus there is another car in front of me so if you would like to be my trailer thats fine but at least turn off your lights so it doesnt bug me. then i snap out of it and im like, k really lauren? just drive like a normal person.. anywho that went off on a tangent...my real thing that bugs me is when people speed like lightening past construction workers...major dont in my world. okay you dont have to be a snail just cus there is orange cones but if people are honestly working...slow the heck down. seriiiiously. i guess i just think if i had someone i loved who was out there working i would want people to be respectful and slow down.

2 comments:

sophie weichers said...

you are funny & i heart you.

Ashley C. said...

i heart you too!!! miss your cute face!