Monday, March 15, 2010

dream wardrobe.

The other day as I was flipping through fashion magazines, which is a daily thing for me at school since they are everywhereeee- Vogue, Elle, Glamour...and all the inbetween- a idea popped in my head. I asked my friends if they could have any celebrities wardrobe, whose would they choose? Some knew instantly and others sat with a pondering look on their face. Then the question was returned to myself. And i sat there and I really didnt know my answer. Its been a couple days and it keeps coming back to me, like i have to answer it or I wont be able to sleep at night. So as the week has gone by and I've been flipping through magazines I came to a conclusion that I really couldn't just pick one. But I could pick one of my favorites to share with you and a couple reasons why. Although I dont technically have ONE favorite, I chose Hilary Duff. I guess its the mood I've been in lately. Her style is something that I feel is already down my alley and I have always loved her and think she has become sooo beautiful and an amazing fashion icon. Take a look for yourself.




goal: look this good at the grocery store.








of course i love anything in the all black area.












want want want. those shoes? want.



want these shoes as well..

















gorgeous.



a little bit obsessed with this color.




okay you catch my drift. im just a tad in love. besides her wardrobe i think she does an amazing job on her makeup. whatever shes doing, its working....and its working really good.

2 comments:

sophie weichers said...

cuteeee. i love her too!! i actually watched the lizzie mcguire movie today.. and the lizzie mcgurie tv show was on. crazyyy i know. shes a cutie.

Courtney said...

You probably do "look that good going to the grocery store".....I think you always look good!