Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hmm...





Do you ever just think. Like really think. and sometimes the thoughts you have, turn into really interesting questions- but either they are too ridiculous to ask, or you are simply by yourself and it surely slips your mind. If not- your brain is probably just turned off OR your mind isnt running a million miles an hour like mine.Either way- I have a lot going on in this little head of mine. You can ONLY imagine. For those of you who know me- you know Im a chatterbox. Basically 10% of my thoughts make it out on stage, the other 90%chill in my brain for a while until I forget ormove onto something else.

Anywho I decided to write down some of my random thoughts I had this past week. Randomly just popped into my head and I really was like hmmm...

so here goes-welcome to my cranium.

why does Usher call himself uRsher. with an R. like, Im not sure I get whats going on with the new random letter. Maybe its like how some people say Cheltsie. but there is no T in Chelsea...or maybe its explained in a song and I just never heardit. All in all- I just dont know where it came from. Holla Usher if you wanna explain.

Okay I promise to stop talking about driving after this (well at least for like a month). Anyways, have you ever seen a semi get pulled over? Cus I surehavent and its not fair. because sometimes those big demons like to speed....but they NEVER get pulled over. those nasty sneaky things...like they are huge, how does a cop miss them!?

So does anyone else think its weird that we like die a little bit every night? Yes, people Im talking about sleep. Like it really is SO weird, if you think about it. Crawl into bed- die- wake up and like 7 hours are just gone and the world could have stopped turning but you were dead in your bed so you dont even know.

Where did G-unit go? I get it, they fought and stuff for a while, The Game and 50 cent had "beef". but what about the rest of them...like i know they are all still out there ridin solo- but i think they should join forces again- now THAT was some good ol times. Nothing like bumpin in the car to some G-unit when your white and barely the age to drive.

Ya know what the worst? Okay so maybe when your just little- but when you have this cute little balloon and you let go of the string for 2 seconds and bam its a goner. Peace out balloon it was fun while it lasted. SO... my mom always said- welp someone else will find it and be so happy. AWESOME i thought. But lets be honest- as the years have gone by- IVE NEVER found a balloon coming to land. ever. not even deflated one. So where the heck do all of those balloons go? shoot.

I go to mexico a lot- and the worst part is finding a radio station. SAME MUSIC OVER AND OVER. like they have ONE genre. its sad really. like wheres the mexican country or mexican indie music? none. just the same old typical mexican music. its like if you live there you better like that cus there is no other option. okay wait- with a little exception to some rap. straight up daddy yankee- gasolina. but thats about it.

So Europe has got a rep for making excellent cars...what the heck is taking us so long? why cant we figure it out? we are all humans...like why cant we just take a look and then copy that and call it good? is something wrong with us Americans that we cant figure out how to make a really amazing car? dangit.




I guess thats it. if you happen to know any answers to my life long questions-feel free to share.
ill just got back to wondering now :)

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

mmmmm. no answers- just things to think about. love you

Rachel and Braden said...

hahah oh my heck Laur. This made me laugh so hard. Especially the part about the semis. I could just picture you saying all of it and I was seriously laughing. I love your posts!!

. said...

haha you are so stinkin cute :) i miss & love you!

Melissa Smith said...

Ah you still going to mexico a ton? remember how you got me that fake tiffany's necklace like three years ago? Where did you get that in Mexico?

Courtney said...

Umm...I disagree with the european car seniority comment. I will happily trade my VW for any american made car, the parts are so spending when it is foreign!! I love your brain. I think you would laugh at half the random thought my pregnant brain has been having lately!