Thursday, April 14, 2011

balancing.

im not trying to avoid my blog- its just been neglected. as well as chalean. and my daily baths- which meant smoothe legs everyday.  for the past couple months you see- ive created my own routine without having other things getting in the way too much.  now that im no longer jobless and are going to classes and such- ive lost my entire routine. i didnt mean to throw it completely out the window- it just happened! and i am certainly not proud. nope. i need to somehow mesh my old routine with my new schedule.  balance is a hard thing i tell ya.  i have yet to master it. and im sure no one really does it perfectly no matter how hard they try. my new goal is to make time for= enough sleep, chalean, baths/shaving my legs HA!, workyy, classes, family, zachary, my cute friends, church, and me time. that sounds like a good place to start.  once i got that down- i can slowly add to my list. some people are so talented and can squeeze crafts and baking in their too- ONE day i tell myself...one day i will be to that point.

ive gotten much better at not loosing things by the way.  its slowly but surely improving.  i just realize i can find everything in my purse if i loose something.  that thing is DEEP and i swear it can hold more than mary poppins bag! however, ive picked up a new horrid habit. meet- the clumsiest of all clumsies. everything i touch flings out of my hands. for example- yesterday as i was turning off my pandora radio (grrr) my phone went leaping out of my hands and landed crassssssshing onto the cement. hello shattered screen.  then today in blowdry class i set my blowdryer down, pick it back up and BAM it falls to the floor- breaking in half- exposing all of its electrical wires. bronzer= drop on ground now a million pieces...blah blah blaaaaah. whats up with that? i am notttt feeeling this new h.h. (horrid habit) at all. i need to velcro everything to my hands!


well enough of that nonsense- i just wanted to talk about my newest obsesh. blueberries! my mom buys me a big box everyweek on her costco run on saturdays and they last me till about tuesday. i devour those suckers. i never liked blueberries until like a month ago cus i was always trying the gross ones. who knew! i love em.

today me and my friend josphen went to lunch and then to barns and nob and just sat and looked at magazines for a good long minute. we soaked up every photoshoot and discussed our dream wardrobes. it was quite lovely. cept the fact that our bench was a teeter toter really- and we talked louder than most people but i didnt even mind cus its not a library right?  i liked it.


well i know thats nothing too exciting but its the beginning of getting my life back on track.  routine routine routine. here we come!











oh ps. follow me on twitter?

@lparker23

No comments: