Tuesday, April 5, 2011

laaadeeedaa

woah. that is the only word to describe my life events as of late. i feel like ive been going going going non stop this past week and havent even had a minute to catch my breath. ive loved it though.  anywho im back and hopefully with some fun things to say.

just a couple topics i need to touch on...

first of all..on sunday i dug up an old project from 6th grade- my autobiography. my family got a kick out of it as well as myself...i was such a nerd-- not a thing has changed! each page has a promt such as : my life without tv, or my favorite family tradition or just 10 things i will do in my future- ya know, some guidelines for my 6th grade mind to work with.  however im thinking i might recreate it.  i know its kind of like a challenge- but my sister came up with the idea of comparing the two just to see the changes ive made and to look back on.  not a bad idea eh? it does have some great topic choices and i would for sure have to share some of my great one liners from my 6th grade version- they are pricccceless. you know what- im just gonna share one right now. it was my auto bio poem. its covered in lip kisses and it goes a little something like this...

"Lauren.
Happy, loving, silly and cute.
daughter of Jared and Marsha.
sister of Nicole, Adrianne, Ashley, Courtney and Naomi.
lover of dance, wakeboarding and shoes.
who feels lively, lucky and special.
who finds happiness in acting, dancing and boating.
who needs a brother, a pool and a bunny.
who gives smiles, gifts and happiness.
who fears spiders, heights, and snakes.
who would like to see the eiffel tower, me dance a solo, and my sister have a baby.
who enjoys skiing, dancing and being with friends and family.
who likes to wear a smile, red shoes, and abercrombie shirts.
resident of SLC on Laird Drive.
Parker."

i cried. i mentioned dance about 10 times and to top it off- the abercrombie shirts. hahaaaaaaa!! ohh my goodness. so great- i dont think ive laughed so hard.

secondd....for some reason on sun i had lots of good chats. one consisted of something that has been on my mind lots. PDA. like i am no judge of what you wanna do. by all means- to each his/her own. i know me and zach used to make soph quesy. ya know i just dont really care in the long run. however....! does anyone else feel like pda at church is a LITTTTLE much? ya i get it- you guys like eachother... but do you need to give your husby a scalp massage during conference? or  are you THAT tired that you must lay down in his lap? or does your bach ache that much that you need a full on massage- that travels every inch of your back? i kid you not ive seen it all. kissing included. i think everytime the couple in front of me at church has a love fest, i turn to everyone on my row with a deer in the headlights look. haha i cant help but laugh. i dont care what people do with their significant other- but i feel like you can withhold your desire to sit on eachothers laps for three hours while at church? hold hands people, then when you get home you can kiss and give scalp massages all you want.  however it does add much entertainment- and distraction. all i can focus this random couple rather than the speaker. haha love is just in the freaking air!


thirdd....im not gonna lie. im addicted to pandora. yeah its like the biggest part of my life right now. i cant get over how smart of an idea it is! ive liked it for a while but you really have to find your station before you fall in love- right? yeah well i found my station and it is too good to be true. i used to switch it up but i dont think ive changed it for about a month. santigold is my freaking GO TO! it blows my mind every day. i cry cus im so happy. in my room, in my car- everywhere- pandora serenades me with its sweet sweet tunes. and its great that you can like combine stations?! i havent got that crazy yet- but i think im gonna try it...cus that sounds like too much fun i simply cant miss out on fun like that. anywho if your feeling like a dare devil- turn on santigold radio and let it bless your ears.


fourth.
i have a new bff. we hang out every day. her name is chalean. shes my trainer. yeah so weve never met in person- but she knows me so well and i laugh at all her jokes- shes funny. and pretty and buff. and yeah we work out and were homies.  no but really- remember that work out vid i started? yeah its changed my life. i am usually so lazy at working out. but NOT anymore. cus chalean and me go hard and put in 100% erraday. i feel as if she can hear me. one time she did...it was so weird. shes all...on a scale of 1-10 how are you gonna work out today? and i was like TEN and yelled it at the tv. and she goes, i think i heard a ten from you. i laughed. and she has hidden cameras in my house and tells me when im slacking and need to just KEEEP GOING even when it burns. anywho- i know love working out. and its a diff video everyday so it really is like we hang out, cus she changes her outfit. i suggest if you suck at working out and getting your butt to the gym- like me- you should call chalean. she would LOVE to be your friend too! shes really nice and will probably have hidden cameras in your house too. really though- i look forward to seeing her everyday and working up a sweat with her. im gonna buy turbo jam as well so i can see her in MORE outfits! shes such a gem- i like friends like her. she makes me want to be a better person ya know? such a great influence on my life.


yeah i just typed my brains out. onto this little blog of mine that ive neglected. i really do appreciate anyone who reads this though- for reals you are great. continue reading and i hope i could add a little something something to your day. smile and be happy. and to take something for the road- a quote i heard today and really stuck....

"i believe life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% of how i react to that"



adios!




5 comments:

scott j said...

i accidentally posted this comment on your "night" entry. it didn't make much sense there so i am reposting it here:
"who needs a brother, a pool, and a bunny..." so incredible! Court and i are still laughing about how awesome that autobio was. i look forward to many reminders of what a hilarious/awesome kid you were

Jenna said...

DUDE. I work out with Chalean too! I have all the turbo jam vids they are fantastic hahah. Sometimes she works me so hard I literally curse her name and tell her to shut up when she tells me to pump it.

Michelle My Belle said...

This post made my day

Madi Bringhurst said...

okay, you kill me. Chalean. your best friend? so great. xoxo

Madi Bringhurst said...

okay, you kill me. Chalean. your best friend? so great. xoxo