Thursday, May 5, 2011

little celebrations.

i have a few things i want to kinda sorta celebrate, ya know? nothing huge- just small things that i could overlook but instead i want to recognize them and celllebrate of course!



first.
i moved home all my stuff from provo yesterday. now i have nothing to worry about being in two places. i wont have to do it later this summer and im officially moved out :)




second. 
in the process of moving out all my stuff- guess what little gem i found under my bed?! yep you guessed it!! MY CAMERA USB CONNECCCCTOR CORD. was i the happiest girl ever? yes. was i by myself but still squeeled? yes! i had decided earlier this week that i was just going to buy a new one for my trip, but i dont have to now! speakigof trip..which leads me to my next celebration....


third.
im going on vacation! for a much much needed getaway. i cant wait to do absolutely nothing for a week but sit in the sunshine and enjoy mounds of mexican food. hallelujah!

fourth.
i finished the first section of chalean extreme. its split into three months- and if i was good and did it every single day like i should than i would have been finished with the first month circut a while ago- but im still just proud of my self to have kept it up! onto my second months circuit! woot.


fifth.
im starting to get better at managing money. so maybe im not "good" at it. but ive had a couple classes from my dad about interest and principle and all that stuff that i just am terrible at understanding- BUUT i am getting better at it. yeah i bought a swim suit the day i got my paycheck- but this will come with time...at least im learning. thats something to celebrate about.



happy cinco de mayo folks.

and if you dont care about the 5th of may, find something simple to celebrate today :)

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

happy cinco de mayo to you! i love celebrating the little things. its what life is all about! have so much fun in mexico!

love you tons and tons!!
ash

Unknown said...

Oh boy, I get to go with. And guess what we can talk about?

Adrianne said...

does this mean that someone finally bought your contract? yahoo! that is def worth celebrating. Happy cinco de mayo! Love you!

Amanda* said...

Congrats on the move. I hate having to live out of two places! Annoying! Have fun on your vaca!