Monday, May 2, 2011

cant.live.w/out.

so lets see- i could blog about the royal wedding, or even the death of osama bin laden HOWEVER, im not going to. although they are both great and interesting and historical- its refreshing to hear something new right? right. so say hello to a new topic for the moment.

since ive been at a lack of inspiration to base my blog posts about lately, i decided i would resort back to my 6th grade auto bio. im quite please i still have it actually- and one day i will have to post the self portrait i drew on the cover. amazing. todays topic is "My list of items i couldn't live without". pretty intense and intimidating question now that i look at it. but 12 year old lauren went to work on that list.

12 year old lauren:

my list.
1. my family
2. my friends
3. a cozy bed (top three?...ive always loved my sleep what can i say?)
4. my dog, hailey
5. my house
6. clothes
7. the beach
8. disneyland
9. books
10. my boat (i didnt not own it...yet it was "my" boat?)
11. mountains
12. Europe (i was infatuated with europe)
13. music
14. shoes ( a little young to be so materalistic)
15. animals
16. people
17. dance
18. my teachers
19. my blanket (heck yes this made the list!)
20. stuffed animals ( now that seems a little more realisitc for a 12 year old)


since i only did 20 i decided to do 20 again. because if i have no limit- i will go on for days. and daysssss. the list could go on ya know.


21 year old lauren.

my new list of 20 things i couldnt live without.

1. family
2. the gospel
3. zachary
4. friends
5. food. ( why did i not put this before...its a given!)
6. a home.
7. animals (including miss helly)
8. education
9. technology (whatever. its great)
10. beauty supplies (hair, make up essentials...im lame i get it)
11. transportation
12. the BEACH. still made it to the list
13. fashion (clothess, accessories, yadayada)
14. reading matericals (books, magazines)
15. music
16. SUNSHINE. makes me so happy!
17. love
18. vacations.
19. creativity and using that in my workk
20. people. ( just other people makes the world interesting!)





i cant say that i thought very long about my list- cus honest it was just off the top of my head. but i realized that stuffed animals arent a neccessity in my life anymore- but my blanket almost made the cut again. my dad saw it the other day and the netting inside is all packed into one corner and he just started laughing. he held it up and it looked all see-through and asked what we could do to fix it.  dont worry me and my mother have already got this planned! im getting a new netting for it so that it will feel like new. my family knows how much it means to me- which im grateful for cus i do realize its nappy and irrational. BUT i dont care :) not one bit. there are some things you just love and will always love.  those are some of the few things i couldnt live without.
 what are some things YOU cant live w/out?

1 comment:

Ali Jo Heusser said...

I loved this post, it made me laugh because I have a blanket too hahaah it's called "dee-dee" well it use to be called that when i was younger. I still sleep with mine every night hahaha i actually have two but my first one was thrashed so my grandma made me a new one quite some time ago and it's getting torn up as well but i love to snuggle and smell it just like i did when i was little. Call me crazy but i will never get rid of mine haha my two sisters both still have theirs as well. you're not the only one :)