Sunday, February 1, 2009

adventurous saturday

a couple weekends ago, some of Zach's friends went home for the weekend and brought back three of their four wheelers. so last weekend, a bunch of us went up to Sand Hollow and went four wheeling alll day! it was so much fun, the sun was shining, we were right by a beautiful lake, and everyone got a turn to take a ride.  While other people were taking their turns- me and zach played pass with the football and sure enough ive become a pro. really.  haha okay not really but i did improve a WHOLE lot and zachary told me i have a good arm and soft hands.  those are good things i realized. anywho, the next day i felt like a got smooshed by a semi truck- my arm was sore and my whole body was stiff. it was noot fun. but it was well worth it!
the girls up at sand hollow
me and zach with our fire cheetos. they are our favorite and everyone thinks we are disgusting- but we dont care :]
a little demonstration of our football skills...i was laughing so hard
check out that beautiful lake! me and zachary on the four wheeler. no i didnt drive it, but we posed for the picture anyways haha
fun day at Sand Hollow!!

6 comments:

sophie weichers said...

cauuuteee.

Robyn Palmer said...

way cute. And yes fire cheetos are freaking nasty. I still love you two anyway. You are beautiful chika!

Adrianne said...

sounds like a fun day (and pardon the mom in me but) also really happy to see that you are wearing helmets. and can't wait to see those football skills. love ya

Ashley C. said...

looks like fun. you are super cute and i miss you lots.

Courtney said...

"strong arm and soft hands"....that one got me laughing!

I am sure it is true....and can't wait to see those mad skills.

I love you!!

Mushie said...

Are you sure we are talking about YOUR arms? Haha
The Mother in me says always wear your helmet...and as for those Cheetos..they are a fav with the Clayton Gang also! Don't eat too many... Love Ya!