Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SHE

this semester me and my friends joined the SHE club. Its just a club for girls who go to Dixie, we meet every tuesday night, have date nights, do service projects, go to games together....etc.  I thought it would be a fun way to get to know more girls, the more the merrier right?
So this past two weeks we had our official SLUMBER- where we were initiated and  our first Date night! it has been lots of fun so far :]

DATE NIGHT:
for our date night we went laser tagging. it was so much fun even though im horrible at it! afterwards we went to iceberg and got shakes and called it a night :]

someone had this brand new puppy with them at iceberg...lets just say i was going crazy over it.

mmm rocky road!

yes we ended the night off with photobooth pictures
at the laser tag place. me and my cute date!
slumber night:


we played Limbo...and yes we were the first four out...go us!


this was about to be the best pyramid...but fact is, it fell before i even got on...
the SHE club members!
me and cates. she's a keeper
my apartment with some of the girls over in apartment 5
the things we find enjoyable....wow
my cute friend Krista :]
me doing the limbo. dont let it fool you- im awful

me and soph just being the usual nerds
ky ky, me and b...tooo much fun :]



2 comments:

Adrianne said...

what a fun club!! looks like you guys are having a good time! I am proud of you La for reaching out and making new friends. See you soon!!

Ashley C. said...

how fun. it is always so much fun to meet other girls and have fun activities planned.

cant wait to see you- it has been waaaayyyyy tooo long. loves.