Sunday, February 1, 2009

sophies burfday

Last week was Sophies Birthday. Although we didnt do anything too extravagant it was still lots of fun to have something to celebrate over.
while cates took sophie to lunch, me, kylee & megan decorated sophs room :] this bow was on the front of her door...me and kylee made it and its our claim to fame!
sophs bed. i wish you could see the streamers better they were all over her room in pink and white
i made over 50 cupcakes for sophie and zachary helped me decorate allllll of them!
my favorite cupcakes in the world- Sprinkles Red Velvet
my own version of Sprinkles. i was pretty proud of myself!!
me with my cupcakes that im so so proud of
out to dinner for sophies bday. waiting at Olive Garden
the roomies out to din din!
just some of the many cupcakes i made
us girls with our heart cupcakes!
dont know how this came about...but this is our awesome pyramid


HAPPY BUURRFFDAY SOPHIE :]

4 comments:

Adrianne said...

um first again! (I think Ash is still celebrating the stealers win)

But seriously I am so impressed with your cupcake skills. You go girl!

Miss you! Hope to see you soon!

Ashley C. said...

dangit. i wanted to be first. oh well.

okay, those cupcakes are so cute. and i bet they were super yummy. i wish you were going to be here for my sophie's birthday... i would have you make them!

love you. miss you... tell zach sorry about those cardinals. he he.

Courtney said...

Is that the cupcake mix and cupcake pan I gave you?

You are so domestic....a regular little mushie!

Nickposh said...

Love the cupcakes... I am proud. Think I will make some for little Sophie's birthday party tomorrow!

Love you tons!