Monday, May 3, 2010

slacker.

a big shot out to my girl soph for tagging me so that I finally had an excuse to blog.


A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friends: rob.rach.soph.meg.cate.hill.katy.chels.
C - Cake or Pie: cake i suppose.
D - Day of choice: Monday. its my saturday. no school wooo!
E - Essential Item: i have to choose one? cant . just cannt.
F - Favorite Color: peach&gray.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: i like the sour wormies.
H- Hometown: the slcccc
I - Indulgence(s): luna bars :) mmmm
J - January or July: july. bring on the warmth.
K - Kids: 4 would be nice
L - Life is incomplete without: love, in all forms.
M - Marriage Date: mystery to me.
N - Number of Siblings: cinco hermanas.
O - Oranges or Apples: apples. no likey oranges,
P - Phobias or Fears: i hate ice. especially on like a carton of ice cream that like fuzzy ice...oh.my.gosh.
Q - Quotes: good land wayyy to many.
R -Reason to smile: funny little moments.
S - Season: summmer.
T - Tag Three Friends: a.ash.court.
U - Unknown fact about me: im terrified of the ocean at night
V - Very favorite Store: i have a hard time with favorites.
W - Worst habit: biting my nails.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: i wouldnt know sooo haha
Y - Your favorite food: theeee dodo please and thanks.
Z- Zodiac: scorpio.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

you are cute! thanks for watching meg for me today. she always looks super cute with lala hair! Love you!

Ashley C. said...

love it. what a great list... mmm, the dodo. that sounds delish right now.

so fun to see you yesterday. I love mondays too bc I get to see you!