Monday, December 20, 2010

challenge cont.

day 27. Perfume of choice.

i will list my daily wears...   

1. Anna Sui - Flight of Fancy.



my newest one zachary got me for graduation. i spray the heck outt of it at urban every time im there. its delish.


2. Aqua di Gioia.



also very new- got it for my birthday. the mens one is amazing, so i could expect nothing less- i was not disappointed.




3. Ed Hardy Perfume.



believe me- i hate ed hardy too, but it doesnt stop the perfume from smelling amazing.




4. DKNY- be delicious.



one of the more well-known ones. zachs parents got it for me for xmas last year and i used it up already so i had to get a new one :) 
( i even got this cute limited edition bottle)







5. MAC- turquatic


not only is it pretty dang cheap but its the perfectly balanced smell. not too fruity, too flowery- just righttttt.


6. Paris Hilton Perfume



just her standard first ever scent. it was my first perfume that was "mine". it was my signature smell and i still like to spray it one every now and again for fun.


7. True Religion Perfume


Im also no T.R. fan- i think its dead and gone, but cant help but love the scent. its a fav.

No comments: