Sunday, December 19, 2010

m.i.a.

m.i.a.
meaning missing in action.
the best way to put it.
I've had the most INSANE past two weeks.
i haven't had just one moment where i wanted to blog- let alone had time to do so.
however as my life slowly but surely starts to move on back to its normal pace- i shall start blogging again.
but before i move on. here are a few things Ive been up to.

1. graduation from school! can you believe that? I'm done. i never have to go to school ever again if i don't want to! its been the most amazing year and a half and I'm excited to see whats in store up ahead :)


steph was my more than willing model. she was perfect i couldn't have pulled it off without her :)


2. brady came home!
so exciting! he was the first of my good guy friends to come home and it made me so excited to see the rest of them as well. I'm so proud of all of them :)
(he was so nervous even putting his arms around us. it was hilarious)

3. My mentor and example- Winn Claybaugh came to our school again and it was just as wonderful as the first time. i wish i could hang out with him everyday because he is just amazing to be around!
we wore our we love winn shirts again and of course sat front row :)

4. Just yesterday my very best friend came home from his mish! his flight was delayed 2 hours but  it was no biggie because his mom and i had already been counting down the weeks so a couple hours wasn't too hard!
welcome home elder cra :)

and lastly i did get bronchitis. i don't have a picture to show for that but you can ask any of my friends and they will tell you that's a great thing- because i wasn't looking so hot.
although being sick is awful- i am so grateful for all the support that was around me. keri took me to the doctor and made me soup, got me sprite, took my temperature- anything i needed. and soph and cate were so sweet to take me to pick up my medication and wait in line for 45 minutes.  they checked my room every so hours to make sure i was still breathing and soph made sure i was drinking enough water :)
even joey sent home a little get better baggie full of medicine and a sweet note. 
and of course my mom and dad were so kind to drive all the way to provo to pick me up and take me back home and also bring my jeep to salt lake as well. i couldn't thank them enough!
and lastly zachary brought me some delish homemade noodle soup and spent the night with me just watching despicable me while i looked like a hot mess. 
i really am so so lucky to have all these friends and family that care about me. i truly am so blessed :



anywho my goal is to finish my 30 day challenge before the end of the year. its not that i dont want to do it- i just take way too much time doing it sometimes that i cant find time in my day to squeeze it in. haha hopefully now that im not as busy i can continue in the blogging world- truth be told i kinda miss it.
so imm back. back for gooood hopefully.


1 comment:

Cailey & Brady said...

I'm really glad you're back:) and bronchitis is the worst, I feel your pain!!