Thursday, March 24, 2011

confesh. sesh.

my favorite types of music bounce around from time to time. although i like a wide variety, i have my main genres that i like. ive kinda ventured from hip hop, or anything super pop but if i find a fantastic song i embrace and love it whole heartidly. im not a big fan of the overplayed radio songs (thank you ipod) but there are always exceptions to the rules right? every now and again i turn on u92 and jam out to wiz kalifa, because it adds a little spice in my life. however, today we need to talk about my love for the one and only t-pain. im gonna give credit to zach because he has always been a fan- i havent. his first songs were weak and i def wasnt the biggest fan. howwwever- he has def stepped his game up. can i just say im a huge auto tune fan? okay so maybe every artist shouldnt use one- thats a given, however t-pain and his auto tuner are a great little combo. whenever i feel like really jamming out, i turn off my iron and wine and t-pain is my go to. and this week folks, he did NOT disappoint. this will be on repeat, mark my words.





so really thats just about it. i really enjoy me some t-pain. and i know everyone has their go-to's that are not in their average music genre- its part of adding some flavvor to your life right? everybody say thank you to t-pain for this wonderful new jam.



No comments: