Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I WISH...

that everyday could be like today.

the sun was shining. and made me skin happy.

zach and i got free cafe rio for the both of us. thank you 2 full stamp cards. which equals 20 meals? promise they arent all from us.

we sat outside with hellygurl for about two hours on my porch. every couple minutes i had to close my eyes and just take it all in. it was so simple- yet such a breath of fresh air.

between yesterday ive literally seen everyone in my family. babies and husbands and everything. every single person. and not because we had a family party- but theyve all stopped over at one point or another at my house and to be honest ive loved every face i have seen.

and now im going to see my little soph. and im going to make her go get blueberry's with me from the grocery store and purchase either elle, vogue, harpers b., or glamour....or maybe all three. and indulge in every page.



its amazing what a little sunshine can do to the soul.




4 comments:

chloee said...

love this. your optimism amazes me!

Adrianne said...

ahhhh! the sunshine. it makes life so wonderful! Love you and your contagious love of life!

Ashley C. said...

oh the sunshine makes everything better.... :)

love you.

Mushie said...

You are ray of sunshine!!!