Friday, March 11, 2011

return.

challenge continued.
i took a little break form my challenge- cus i left my laptop in provo. i still dont have it yet, buttt i figured i would just blog anyways!


5 things that will win me over- in any sort of relationship.

uno. sincerity. nothing is more charming than knowing someone is being 100 percent sincere.

two. hilarious. if you can make me laugh i will seriously be a fan.

three. bieberfever.  i just had to throw it in there. anyone who likes justin bieber is a friend of mine.

four. talker.  seeing as that i talk a lot, i would like to have someone to talk with. stay and chat wont cha?

five. intune with their nerdiness. we all have it. dont hide it- i highly enjoy some nerd in my life. dont be afraid to make a fool of yourself :)



2 comments:

chloee said...

you are so great. i love you.

Jenna said...

Ah. Bieber is a must..