Friday, February 4, 2011

day four.

its friday night, im waiting for zachary to get off work and come play. i just got home from a busy day- which i liked, quite a lot- because on my slow days all i think about is the fact that im not doing a whole lot with my life and then i get on this weird "feel bad for lauren" kick and then i just dont like the entire day. so im glad today was busy and kept me from worrying about silly things.  i played with ruby and parker all morning because ashley is out of town and they just make me so happy. i love that ruby will let me hold her and give me kisses- because she does not give them out for free...ohhh no. she is particular, and i am slowly creeping my way in to her favorite people- trust me. and parker is just the all time SWEETEST kid in the world.  most little boys are rough and bratty- but parker is a sweetheart. he looked at my manicured nails and was like, "wow your nails look so pretty!" and before ashley got out of the car at the airport he simply said, "be safe on your flight mom." haha is to die for- i hope i can raise my future little boys to be as kind and sincere as he is.


challlengeee continued. (look how much better im doing. two days in a roww)

day 4. FIVE songs your addicted to at the moment.


alrighty here- lemme just tell you, i get obsessed with songs and then in a week im over it. okay maybe like two weeks. i might just do it to myself cus when i like a song- i LIKE the crap out of it and play it over and overrrr all day everyday. two weeks pass=dead to me. if i hear it, i wanna change it as soon as possible. or whats worse is when i love a song and then the radio decides to like it to, and then everyone likes it...and then on that day- i disown it as a fav and find a new song. but heres the things- every so often i get lucky, and i find a song that i really like and it never gets old. like its rare- but it does happen.

so anywho here is five fav songs as of right now. who knows what my favorites will look like in two weeks- i can promise you they will be different though.


uno.  pull my heart away- jack penate.

dos.  l.e.s. artistes- santigold.

tres. true affection- the blow

cuatro. walking on a dream- empire of the sun

cinco. one foot boy- mika





2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Here girlie is where we are totally different. I could listened to the same song/music over and over. Nick once came to visit me in Boston and claims the same cd was in my car from when she has visited the month before. I just don't get sick of songs. It's like eating chips and salsa every Sunday or the Dodo. They just never get old.

Anywhooooo I have never heard of any of your songs. By the time I get to listening to them- you'll be over them. But I'm sure I'll love them forever!!

Ashley C. said...

thanks for helping that day. that was super duper sweet of you. and yes- you are indeed one of their favorites. they just ADORE you. :) thanks for playing with them and being so sweet.

i love new songs. they make me happy. :) and you make me super happy.