Sunday, February 20, 2011

day ten.

day ten. FIVE sleeping habits.

uno.
 well, first off- i like my room pitch black. 
every tiny little light- muuuust be covered. ill even go to some extremes as to taping my curtains to the wall so that i dont get little slivers of light. call me craa cra.




two.  
in prov- i MUST have my ear plugaroos. they are life savers. spec when people are waking up at all dif times. also, my window leads right out to university ave (do people ever stop driving?) so it makes it quiet  just how its supposed to be.




treeee.
 im a left side of the bed person.  at home i have an entire queen but i dont even unmake the whole bed. i pull down the left side, slide in and stay 3 inches from the edge.  i dont know why...but i just have trained myself to love that lefty.




four.
as mentioned in earlier posts- i adore my heating pad. i love that gem of a thing, however some nights i can go without- BUT i prefer not to go without my blankie. i love it. its old, and ratty- and i still love it to pieces.


cinco.
i just like sleep in general. i could sleep forever... so i guess i just need plentiful sleep to keep me a happy girl. sometimes if no one wakes me up i bet i could sleep for days...bad.



2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Thanks for letting me have a sleep over with you. I too need plentiful sleep. I could have gone to bed Sat monrning and slept right on til Sunday!

Mushie said...

For someone who couldn't sleep alone or through the night as a little person...you've definetly turned into a sleeping beauty!

Love you tons!