Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day seven.

day 7. FIVE things you tell yourself you will never do.



one: incorporate zebra print into my baby's clothes, room, car-seat, diaper bag, etc. it will not happen.




two: be a raunchy old lady.  old people can be some of the sweetest most genuine people, until the grouchy mean one comes around. i will not be her.


three: be one of the moms that yell at the refs.  okay so maybe ill quietly disagree and say stuff under my breath- but if im sitting at my child's basketball game and he gets fowled, i will not be the mom that stands up, yells a few means things and then runs at him in rage. not my thing- i will leave that to other team parents.




four: purchase a miley cyrus cd. not because i am trying to boycott her- but i just dont even think she is a a good singer! and well maybe because i dont like her too.




five: wear a pair of jeans with pink and/or white stitching that is clearly visable, along with bedazzeld jeweled pockets. you wont catch me dead. never ever.

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

What is it with you and zebra print?

I am the grouchy old lady- esp when it comes to my lawn. I hate when I have spent tons of time working in my yard and I find dog poop (there is a reason I don't have a dog), the neighbor boys leave their home-made weapons in my yard or scatter bark chips all over the new playground chips. grrrrr!

I won't be the mom that yells at the ref, but . . . I was the wife that yelled at the ref. When Dan played LAX I was something fierce. I like to think that my fire has burned out a little bit or maybe I jsut gave some of it to each of my girls.

I won't buy a miley cyrus cd either- because as I mentioned earlier I am still listening to my Norah Jones CD.

I rock the mom jeans - no bedazzle butt needed.

john said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley C. said...

this is hilarious. im not a fan of the dazzle pocket either.

love you!!