Thursday, January 6, 2011

off.

remember when i said my brain was turned off for a little minute? well it shut off again. not quite sure how it went to the off mode- but im not happy about it.


today i get in my car to head to grand ol provo for a couple days.  i start loading my car...
laptop? check. chargers? check. clothes for a few days? check. binder for school? nope...
go back inside and grab it. smile to myself thinking, awesome i got it- lets get the show on the road.


i drive to prov- listening to some tuneskys from my pod. feels like its taking forever to get there but im enjoying my little drive.  the minute i pull up to paul mitch i think, mmm lipgloss, i need some lipgloss. 
then BAM it hit me like lightening. where the HECK is my purse....i look around my car. no purse. notttt a purse in sight. youre JOKING?! i wish i was. no purse= no wallet, no make up bag, nope-nada.  i have zero dollars. doesnt help either than as the minute i got off the freeway in provo my gas light popped up. not a problem right? so annoying. 


to say the least- i honestly just have a problem. i do, i cant hid it anymore or deny it.  i freaking lose stuff. and its a serious problem of mine that im not sure where i picked it up from or when it started or anything.  its by far one of my most annoying weaknesses. 
funny thing is, you'd thing i'd learn after a couple times of this same thing happening...but nope. just keeps repeating itself.




new years resolution for lauren numero uno: STOP LOSING THINGS.




thass it. xoxxx.

No comments: