Monday, January 24, 2011

got it.

Ohhh uhm- just in case you were wondering, cus I know everyone is- it's been the number one worry on your mind, I got my banana cream cheesecake. I ordered my dinner and said- save me a piece of that delish goodness cus I will buy it and I will devour it and love every minute of it. And the waiter said you got it! And I did just that- I let everyone try it though just so they knew what kind of cloud I was floating on- cloud 9 to be exact. They were jealous. And they will all go get it next time they are at the dodo- bet me on it.
Because I'm a nice girl- I saved my last third of the pie for me little friend zacharias. He bowed down to me and I added 10 points to my scoreboard. And he earned 4 points by letting me have a bite, even though I had given it to him. He soo nice.



I'll probably go and get it again this week
Cus I feel like it at all hours and minutes of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just think your the greatest. Come see me. RuKKKKus tonight :))

Mushie said...

Thanks for sharing a bite with me...it was delish!!
Love you tons!!