Thursday, January 20, 2011

yum

two weeks ago I went to the dinner with zachary. we have our usual spots and so ya know, we went to the dodo. yumm yum yum. i introduced zach to my new fav dessert (thanks to A) banana creme cheeescake pie! zachs not a huge dessert person- but he LOVED it. 

so a week goes by and we go on a group date and where do we go? the dodo. i just cant get enough. so me and zach are stoked on getting our pie- and right before we order our din, they cross our banana cream cheesecake off the board- meaning it was out for the night. we were bummed but it was still fantastic.

now the weekend is almost here- dont judge but im already planning on going to the dodo on saturday....3rd weekend in a row. haha to celebrate sophies birthday we are eating at our favvvorritest place in the world and just so you all know- before i even order my dinner, im saying- hi, im ordering a banana cream cheesecake so save it for me- k thanks.


i wish the dodo was my kitchen- id eat it 3 times a day, 7 days a week. 

i just like food. 

5 comments:

Mallory Rachel said...

ahhh I love the Dodo! Maybe I'll go tonight? ha love you Laur! Ps I promise I don't stalk you.... kay maybe a little ha.

Kylee said...

You guys are obsessed.

I wanna go sometime!

Adrianne said...

love you and that banana cream cheese pie!!!! thanks for sharing with me the other night- that is true love!

Ashley C. said...

i love the dodo. but i would pick the peanut butter cream cheese pie. sorry! :)

john loves that banana one too!

Mushie said...

Yes...Food really makes you happy and calm!!
I think the whole family shares your Dodo obsession!