Friday, January 28, 2011

Two.

Day 2. Five things you did today


One: went to the gym. This is big for me. Because normally I go like once every two weeks. But I went two days in a row! So impressive! Go me.

Two: took a bath. After the gym of course I decided to reward myself with a nice hot bath. And some cheerios while i was at it.

Three: went to lunatic fringe. To shadow and assist like I usually do every Friday and Saturday. But I can't go this weekend so I decided to go today instead:)

Four: gave Susan a haircut. I'm lucky- because not only do I have the bestest friends in the world, but my friends have fabulous mothers! So I got to spend an hour just with robyns mom Susan and chat with her about life. So fun to see her and just catch up!

Five: went to the gas station with zachary. I feel like we are always filing our cars up with gas- we drive a lot. Between Provo, Murray and salt lake we are little commuters. Zachs a gem though- he always fills my car up for me so that I don't have to get out of the warm car. It's a small gesture but it makes me happy. Sometimes I'll roll the window down though and talk to him so that he doesn't get lonely. Haha:)


-ps I left my computer charger in Provo so I've been doing my posts from my phone. Hence my picturless posts. Boring I know. Nothing pretty to look at. It's like a book without pictures. So I'll be posting pictures once I get it back. Cus I know some people don't even read they just look at the pictures. Trust me I know - I'm the same way.


Okay thas it. I'm trying to keep my days with stuff to do so that I don't get bored and realize I'm not doing too much with my life. But my hopes are high- send good karma my way:)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love your challenges...I am excited to keep up with the happenings of the Modie via her blog!