Sunday, January 16, 2011

the topic of all important topics.

It's been the topic of all important conversations, it's been the controversy of my days, it has even made me settle into a deep pondering. What is it you ask ? What could ever be so important as to throw me off my perfectly spinning axle?

Well when I entered into this world of stars aligned on October 23- the zodiac chart named me Scorpio. As a young one I felt like scorpions were nasty- but learned to love my sign as if it were my own identity. My birthday happens to be on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio and so according to some magazines I was considered a Libra- but I always stayed true to my real colors and read my months future from the Scorpio collum.
You see- until this year I've been a devoted member of the Scorpio sign. And just when I was coming to terms with my inner self and astrology- the world decided to add another sign to the zodiac chart. (something to do with the stars not aligning...) enter Ophichuis. And because of this great deal, I am now considered a Virgo.


Say what!? How does that just happen? How does everyones signs just get to change over night like that? What if my significant other and mines signs don't match up? What if I have a scorpion tattoed all over my back? ( I don't but I'm positive some people do). It's just all very confusing to say the least. Am I just supposed to embrace the Virgo in my life? Or change my birthday to continue my journey in life as a Scorpio? So many desicions I must now make. Not to mentions the worlds greatest pick up line, whats your sign? is now going to bring up contention to those who are not happy with their new sign, or simply just confuse people.. "well i used to be a capricorn..but i dont know what i am now."
"awkward, i cant calculate if we would work well together then..."


I guess I'll just have to see what my fortune reads next month on glamour and decide from there what lies ahead for me. And then I think this will all unfold.

Old: Scorpio
  
                                                      
New: Virgo

                                                                                                                            





Yeah I'm a little dramatic. And a little sarcastic. To say the least- it really doesn't make sense as to why they had to change it-but I'm just glad that I don't have to make a laser removal appointment this week. and just between you an me....im secretly crossing my fingers that its all a hoax- cus i really just want to stay my old sign.





did your sign change too? most likely they did. cept a few leo's....lucky people. take a look at the new dates...


Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16. 
Aquarius:
 Feb. 16-March 11. 
Pisces:
 March 11-April 18. 
Aries:
 April 18-May 13. 
Taurus:
 May 13-June 21. 
Gemini:
 June 21-July 20. 
Cancer:
 July 20-Aug. 10. 
Leo:
 Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30. 
Libra:
 Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29. 
Ophiuchus:
 Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.




fail...




dangit.

shoot.



crap.


5 comments:

sophie weichers said...

i am sad about this change.

Kylee said...

im a leo.. i feel perfectly great!!
haa
jk Im sorry

. said...

hahaha i love the tattoo fails. hilarious :)

caitlin ann said...

omg mine changed to! im now freakin cancer... no. i liked being a leo thank you very much

Haylie Hennefer said...

guess what! juust found out its ONLY people born after 2009 :)
we're allll safe.