Monday, January 3, 2011

fin.

its here. its come to an end. my 30 day blog challenge is ALMOST done. right after this post it will be finished! wooooo hoo. it was fun while it lasted- perhaps ill do another one later. i just need to be more consistent about posting.


but here goes...
day 30. 30 facts about you.

1. I must sleep with a pillow in between my legs. or else they hurt like none other.

2. The only toothpaste I will buy is Aquafresh.

3. I do NOT like touching ice. I wrap my otter pop in a towel. it is the worst feeling ever.

4. I have a soft spot in my heart for the homeless. I always give them a buck or two.

5. I hate the way I chew gum- make fun of me I dare you. 

6. All The Single Ladies is my least favorite song- in the usa. in the world. in the universe.

7. I don't like tap water. distilled please ?

8. I have the worlds smallest toe nails. they are tiny little rectangles...I've never seen any ones quite like mine...they are wack.

9. I wish for a day I could be famous.

10. I love when people admit to facebook creeping. we all do it...so when someone admits them i give them 10 points.

11. I am so grossed out by uncooked meat...it makes me want to be a vegetarian. but I'm not...

12. I love love loveee drinking water out of a Styrofoam cup. it tastes so much better for some odd reason. like i guzzle cups at cafe rio.

13. One of my fear is that one day ill accidentally hit the cement barriers on the freeway...ya know when all the sudden there is only an inch between you and the barrier? well one false maneuver and that could go bad...i really get nervous being too close to those things. middle lane, thanks.

14. i love getting the hiccups!

15. I can honestly say, I still get confused with my right and left. I have to do the "L" trick with my hands...its so redic, i missed the day in elementary when they learned I guess.

16. Must have paper towels in the kitchen always- i go through those babies like its no ones bidnesss.

17. I think Uggs are the worst shoe ever invented and they should become extinct. Ugg is for Uggly.

18.  I always drive on cruise control. even in the 30 mile zones....helps me not speed :)

19. Id rather eat cookie dough or brownie mix than the actual cookie or brownie.

20. I sit Indian style everywhere....church, restaurants, home, school, every chair. Indian style knows whats up.

21. I burp all the time. and its gross. I don't realize it until i hear someone else burp and then I tell myself Ill never do it again...and then I do.

22. I will never call my dad DADDY and my children will never call their father DADDY. cus that is just straight up the most unattractive thing ever.

23. I could eat popcorn for every meal.

24. I gotsta have a straw for my drink. must must.

25.  Nail polish? check. I always have at least one in my purse.

26. The older I get, the more nervous I get on planes and flying. but i LOVE the airport.

27. I'm 21 years old and sleep with my blankie. and I will for the rest of my life...if zach doesn't find it and throw it away first.

28. I'm thee WORST at history...learning about people who I feel like I have no connection with is just not my thing. Id much rather learn about personalities and why people do the things they do and all that jazz.

29. Ya know how showers wake people up? not me. they simply PUT ME TO SLEEP. after I get out of the shower I wrap up in my towel and crawl into my bed. night.

30. If it were acceptable, Id still play with my barbies. heck- I'm going to MAKE it acceptable cus i LOVED and still do love barbies.



well there you have it. cheers to a new year and the end to my 30 day blog post :)

3 comments:

Nickposh said...

Classic list... I even learned something new about you. Adrianne is looking to unload some barbies- maybe she can give them to you! Love you tons! Keep writing and making us laugh!! :)

Kylee said...

haha you're so funny. Loved your blog challenge!

Mushie said...

It's been a delight to hear what's on your mind...you always make me laugh...smile and cry and never cease to amaze me with your honesty!
Love you tons!!!