Tuesday, October 12, 2010

7th heaven.

day7. Complete the sentence, "I am.."



I am Lauren.
I am full of thoughts and questions. I am hardly ever quiet.  I am happy with who I am and the life I live. 
I am sensitive to others and to myself.  I am smart.  I am part of a family who I care about more than anyone in the world.  I am in love.  I am surrounded by friends. I am always eating, but don't know how to cook.  I am addicted to music and fashion magazines. I am a mormon.  I am grumpy when Im tired and/or hungry.  I am hopeful for the future.  I am a child at heart. I am happiest when my days are full of laughing. 





3 comments:

mackenzie said...

and i love 53.

Kylee said...

I check your blog everyday to see your new little posts... yup i do!
I love them.. and i love all your pic's you put up!!

Mushie said...

i am your Mom...how lucky am I?