Tuesday, October 5, 2010

dos.


day2. A picture of one of your celebrity crushes and 5 things you would do with/to them. No questions asked.



woah look at them gettin crazy with this question. kidding- its G rated as always.

so like this was hard for me.
why? cus i have 2 celeb crushes (maybe more...probably more...okay more, but whatev). i am having a hard time choosing between the two- both seem extremely enjoyable and entertaining...so im just going to have to make a decision. right now.

and the winnnnnnner is .....

Ashton Kutch.
had too. i feel as if i chose someone over him- it would be like cheating& he would totally care.


things WE would do:
1. hit up d-land. ride some rides, watch some shows, have the time of our lives, get some character autographs of course.

2. have dinner in a private jet. nummy fabulous dinner.

3. go to vegas to see the O show at the bellagio.

4. show up to a premier and pretend were dating- JUST to see what would happen. gossip magazines front cover status.

5. tell eachother jokes. and when i say eachother- i mean him tell me jokes....so that i could laugh my head off all day and all night.

*ps. while this is all happening- i left zach with demi. he wouldnt mind.



runner up: justin timb.
he makes me melt for some reason. it all started in like 1st grade when he told me he wanted me back. he was always the cutest of the pack and ive made a statement by going to 3 nsync concerts JUST in elementary school alone. buttttt i had to go with my number one guy- until next time jtimb.



[while we are here i would just like to tell you that i only lost my purse once today...we are making progressions]

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

prefect picks. can i come along??? love me some kutcher. and disneyland. and dumb jokes. and you.

love you!!

Jackkane said...

lauren. i know you hardly know me.. but one day your blogged popped up on my facebook newsfeed, and now I find myself reading it everytime I can't sleep.
haha I just love it!
you're soo sweet.