Monday, October 11, 2010

six.

day6. what did you do today?


hm what did i do today.
ill share it how it was. 


most of my days i am surrounded by my friends, im laughing the whole day and on the hyper scale, im an 11, with a 10 being the highest. but today is a monday. which means for me, no school. which also means, ERRANDS and getting stuff done. 


woke up this morning around 11:30 am. - its my one day to sleep in and i take full advantage of it.
poured myself a bowl of cereal while browsing some new apps on my phone. 
downloaded the most addicting game ever called cut the rope. the little gremlin guy? SO CUTE.
then i hopped in the shower, didnt have time to wash my hair but still wanted to shower.
then i got carried away playing that silly game on my phone so 10 minutes before im supposed to leave to meet my family downtown at rumbi, im still in my towel, no make up...hair in a shower cap.
so i hurry and make do and head down to rumbi.
today is my sister adriannes birthday and so the sisters went out to lunch.
ill just put it out there- i dont like rumbi. not because i have anything aganist them personally...but rice bowls make me so naucious. the sight, the smell, i just feel a little sick after being with them for too long.  it all started when i was sick in california and threw one up. then got another one from lagoon then rode a ride and threw another one up. 
so they just dont settle well. 
so at lunch i felt a bit out of it. a little light headed and nausiated. but i ate some chicken nuggets and enjoyed just being with my fam. plus i got to sit next to beautiful ruby. and adorable parker who is full of so many questions and answers- just a breath of fresh air he is.
i then headed back home to take a real shower. 
i had 45 minutes before i needed to be at lunatic fringe for a consultation appt. 
i hurried and washed my hair and made it there on time. impressive for me. mind you, i didnt have make up on cus i washed it off again, and my hair was in a bun BUT i was on time. and thats what mattered.
i then proceeded with my errands and drove up to jiffy lube.
i feel like i go there a lot? hm anyways i need a new sticker for my license plate so i go to get my emissions and safety stuff checked.
failed.
lame. 
my brake light is out and its an electrical problem so i have to get it fixed somewhere else.
47 dollars later just for the check up on my car to fail.
then i headed home- played cut the rope for 45 minutes ( loser much) until i had to go teach my dance class.
my dance class is sometimes hard since they are only 5th graders, they wanna talk. i dont blame them, i talk all the time. but i needed something to bribe them to be amazing today.
so i took treats and we had a little competition all day and HOLY SMOKES they were perfect for me.
candy...the wonders it will do.
i then headed home to my favorite hour of monday nights. 90210! amazing. enough said.
after my show i made some delish toast with jam and packed up my car to head back to provo.
as im driving im doing a mental checklist in my head. im trying not to forget anything and im satisfied with myself as i check off my list in my head.
as i get to zachs house in murray, my sister calls me.
"laur you left your purse at home"
oooh. myyy. gosssh.
good thing nicole is so amazing and she met me half way so i wouldnt have to drive all the way back.
but i did decided to have a mini freak out...as zach calls them...for a good 10 minutes while i was driving back and zach quietly listened as i told him how annoyed i was with my self and how i didnt want to listen to any music i just wanted it to be silent, besides me complaining. he didnt get mad, he just let me complain. 
and then i said i was sorry and moved on with life.
after i showed zach, cut the rope, i chatted with him for a bit. told him i was sorry again, and drove back to prov.
now im here, in prov, in my bed and its not 11:30 yet so my goal is going to come true.


although today wasnt the funnest day of my life- i realize somedays just are errands and in the end it all blends together. but im grateful for days like these because even though i get frustrated, i still learn a lot and i still see tender mercies in the little things.


now time to sleepy. on to another great day trmw. xoxoxx.

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

i love you. you are a breath of fresh air too. it was fun to see you today. sorry you didn't feel well.

i miss you!! wish i saw you more! Have a fun week.

xoxo

Ashley C. said...

ps. im gonna borrow that happy pic.

Mushie said...

loved having you with us...even if all wasn't prfect!!
You're the best!