Sunday, October 10, 2010

five. 4.3.2.1blastoff.

i know i missed a couple days but life happens and you just pick up where you left off. and so im gonna do just that. pick up on question numero 5.



day5. Something that makes you feel better.

you can probably tell by now i have a hard time narrowing down my mind to just one thing- mainly because i think that if i just put one idea down, ill start to really think about it and then wish i put the other one down. so to spare me some sleepless nights, i decided to put the top three.

1. food. i cant even fight this one. if im in a bad mood- its usually because im hungry. my blood sugar is low and if i dont get food in my stomach im gonna bit someones arm off. its sad, but its true- it really does make a difference. so me being grumpy is usually cured just a moment after i pop delicious goodness into my mouth and all the sudden im back to myself, bouncing off the walls and loving life.

2. sleep. i love naps. i love sleep. i could sleep for days and dayys. i love my bed. having sleep in me just makes me feel so much beeettter :) this week my goal is to be in bed somewhere between10-11:30. so wish me luck!

3. and last but no least, someone who cares. im not always the best at this but im working of it for sure. when your having a bad day, usually (well i do) just want to ignore the person and just move on. it will get better by tomorrow and whining about it wont change it right? well, wrong. because sometimes the best thing when your having a bad day, is a friend that just tells you how much they love you and care about you. like i said, im not always the best at doing this myself but i do learn from my amazing friends and familys examples how much of a difference it really does make and because of their examples im going to work on being better at it myself :)

4 comments:

Bailey Mikell said...

you are the cutest thing on the planet. aaaand of course your blog is as well. la la looove it all xoxoxo

Courtney said...

I would agree I think that food, sleep and a friend can make life much more bearable! Love you and your ramblings!!!

Ashley C. said...

i love you.

Mushie said...

three favorites!!!!
love you