Sunday, October 3, 2010

lets ramble, shall we.

ive been a tad brain dead. maybe its not exactly dead- but something seriously has gone wrong. i think i lost my brain- or it has been shut off. this past month ive lost my stinking flat iron (have to purchase a new one. shoot), lost my worksheet at school TWICE (one time had to start completely over, second time i lost it on the day it was due- luckily i found it), left my keys then walked all the way to my car and realized i dont have them, left my purse at school when i left for lunch. like whaaaaaat up brain where are you? its like i get so distracted by little things that in .0002 seconds, my minds attention has completely switched and i start leaving things and losing stuff. ive realized i need to snap out of it and stop being so spacey- cus i dont like spacey. in fact i dont like it at all, spacey is tackey and there is nothing more of a turn off then a dang space case. so from this point on-no more spacey lauren. after a huge cry fest before finding my worksheet i realized i have GOT to be more responsible- no more losing things...none of that. it will end now.


however on a brighter note- this week i was reminded of a goal that i decided not too long ago. being reminded of a goal isnt really a good thing i know, cus that means i forgot about it. but its OKAY, cus now i wont forget-cus im not being spacey anymore remember? WELP. it hit me again this past wednesday. i once upon a time decided that when im allll growd up with my own house, i will have a childrens library in my home. mounds and heaps of childrens books. let me give you some background info. begin...so when i was a wee soul, i adored books. theres just something about the fun little stories and pictures that just never got old to me. no matter how many times i read the same books over and over again- they were still just as fun. not kidding, every night, up until like my highschool days- i would grab a couple childrens books from the shelf, and read them before i went to bed. sometimes i would read ten in one night. i liked seeing the familiar pages and reading the stories that brought back nostalgia. as cheesy as it sounds- i feel like some books just always stick with you and make you feel a certain way. so back to present day. i decided that i want my own library of childrens books for my kids one day....and myself too. so i figured id start by buying myself a book every now and again to start my collection now. on a scale of 1 to 10, on how nerdy that is, i know its a 10 ...but i dont even mind it, cus im sooo pumped!




No comments: