Sunday, October 24, 2010

twennie. won.

i took a little vacation is all. got a little busy. but now im back- ready to rumble.

this weekend was quite lovely. first off IT WAS MY DAY OF BIRTH. which is my favorite day of the year for reasons such as...
1. its like xmas- but only for you.
2. only you get presents...so unlike xmas, you dont have to ask the other person what they got as well.
3. its the best day on fbook ever- you feel popular even though you know you arent.
4. no one can be mad at you or be anything but NICE NICE NICE to you all day- cus they HAVE to be.
5. its a day you get to be selfish and not feel bad about it.

so anywho- my selfish side of me just came out a little but im not ashamed. i was spoiled rotten on my day of birth. i got to play with all my friends at din din the night before and party hardy with some provo friends. then i went to b-fast with my fam, had lovely frenchie toast. then went shopping ALLL day long with zachary and got so many new things :) spoiled. then we went to the best dinner of my LIFE at trio were the food melted into my mouth. so delish. then we went to Thriller which is always a treat. yeah i got scared so what. but it was non stop entertainment all day long. so exhausting- yet perfffect. i wouldnt have it any other way. im the luckiest 21 year old to walk this earth! oh and the party didnt stop at midnight. my mom made one my favorite dinners tonight and my sisster made me bts cake which made my heart so glad :) delish delish!

i really am so grateful to everyone in my life who makes my days more lively and exciting. my birthday was amazing because of all the people in my life who love and care about me- and i ADORE them. 
hap hap happppy birthday TO MEEEE :)


(oh oh, stay tuned : challenge nummba 12 to come tmrw)

1 comment:

Mushie said...

Happy Birthday!!!
It was fun to Party with you!
Love you tons