Thursday, October 7, 2010

fours a crowd.

im not sure anyone follows my challenge besides kerilyn and soph- but HEY, here i am again, ready to take on another days challenge.


day4.What’s your guilty pleasure tv show, food, and magazine?

this was peazy. as in easy peazy. i LOVE guilty pleasures. and guess what? i dont even feel guilty about them :)


TV show: 90210. love it. love the drama. love that i dont have 1/35 of the drama they do. i adore the characters and love my monday nights all because of this little hour full of drrraaama. oh and pllllease, they do NOT look like they are teenagers but what show really does these days?

Food: muffins. straight up i cant resist them at crest. i walk over there with the mind set that im not gonna get anything- BUT Boldonce i walk through the doors and see that delicious blueberry goodness thing looking back at me- its all the sudden on the counter to purchase and boom its mine. i love em. blah blah blah give me blueberry mufffffins.

Magazine: Im gonna have to go with good old Glamour. nothing better than having a pool side view with the newest Glamour in hand. I like the mixture of fashion, stories, what have you, its all packed into one magazine!

bring on the guilty pleasures!

3 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

Hi cute laur... I'm readin your q&a's every day:) love this

Jenna said...

Lauren...90210 is the best. So many beautiful boys. Annie's new lover and the kid with the accent. The only reason I can't remember their names is because I am way too distracted watching their every move to listen to what their names are. Helllllo.

Kylee said...

I love that you're doing this. And I love that you love 90210. And..i just love you