Sunday, October 31, 2010

thirteen.

 I promise to be back on top of things this week. ive missed being constant with my challenge- soo im gonna try to post every night this week no matter whaaat. begin now :)




day 13. take a picture of the contents of your purse. explain if needed. 




lucky for me- i just got a new purse last week and so it hasn't had time to gather lots of wrappers, receipts and papers yet. in fact- i only had one piece of paper from church today- proud of my clean purse indeed :)




from left to right.
1. make up bag. gotta have it. i spend 8 hours at school- i need a touch up in that time, sad but true. (sitting on top is my werewolf teeth of course! doesn't everyone carry those around?)
2. my bronzer right below my m/u bag...in case i need a pop of color on my cheeks.
3. nail polish. some times i have 10, sometimes 5, but always at least 1 in my purse. 
4. body lotion. its nice to have just a random little one to throw in just in case.
5. T.R. perfume. when i come up to salt lake i make sure to grab a perfume for the weekend- not always a must in my purse, but happened to be there because it is the weekend.
6. iPhone. the best thing in the entire world. dont leave anywhere without it.
7. comb. for purposes of brushing, combing, etc.
8. m/u brush. for bronzer and other touch ups.
9. gum. my new favorite Trident layers. 2 packs- cus its so delish.
10. wallet. im in need of a new one so bad...but gotta have that always.
11. skull candy headphones. in case i feel like hearing a tune from my phone- hit up the gym, or whatevvs.
12. the purse itself.  before this purse, i tried downsizing and that just sucked- i was struggling. so i upgraded to larger again.




*removed from the photo- my camera. i had to take the picture somehow!...but that too is always in my purse.

No comments: