Monday, October 4, 2010

the challenge begins.


so because i like to stalk other blogs- ive been seeing a lot of this so-called "30 day challenge" pop up from blog to blog. so what it is, is a question for everyday of the month to blog about. easy. i decided today that i wanted to try it. why not. it gives me something to blog about and im all for stuff that can entertain me. so here i go. day 1. starting right this minute.
here goes.


day1. Your name and 5 things about you that no one really knows

well HI. im lauren. for those of you who werent already aware.
(this is me at my finest)


1. i still sleep with my baby blanket. you can judge- zach does.

2. im terrified of needles. for some reason, as of late, i get quesy around blood, needles, anything of the sort.

3. number one fear. well maybe not the first- buuuuut deff top ten- being stranded in the middle of ocean at night. i cant even begin to tell you how many goose bumps pop up when i think about it too long. my throat is closing in so im gonna go to the next one...

4. i have a hard time with copying. i know its impossible to never copy anyone because the world doesnt work that way- however i think if your going to copy someone you shouldn't copy with the exact same thing. (same color, same everything) i believe in taking it and making it your own. i know copying is a the biggest compliment but i cant help but get suppppperrrr annoyed.

5. as much as a love being with people, laughing my head off and what not- i love just being by myself and not having to do anything but entertain myself. a little alone time is necessary everyday and keeps me sane.



2 comments:

Jenna said...

LAUREN! Hahah I still sleep with my baby blanket too. Sick I love it. No judgement from me!

Mushie said...

great idea..can't wait to read them all..love you