Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23. 5 things that gross you out.




There are of course the basics when it comes to gross things- but i tried to make mine as particular to me as possible.  bear with me now.


1. blood & guts. that sorta thing. it know its typical, but it really does make me queezy. csi, war scenes...i have to shut my eyes. and anything like a broken arm with the bone sticking out- ill faint. hasnt happened yet, but im bracing myself for the day i see it in real life in front of my own eyes...nasty.

2. Raw meat.  im going to be a terrible mother- because my children wont have meat in their home made spaghetti sauce. the other day when i watched my mom squeeze some sausage into the pan on the stove i about went vegatarian right there on the spot. i cant make up my mind- when i see animals or raw meat- im a vegatarian (or so i tell myself i wanna be) and then cooked meat is placed in front of me and i scarf it down. its so twisted i know, i cant figure it out either. just the raw stuff makes my tounge swell...like right now.

3. Old food in the sink. im aware its just food- but for some reason when its been sitting there with a little water on it, i cant help but wanna shower after touching it. i avoid it at all costs. why wouldnt we all just wash off the plate and then place it in the sink...why leave it in there with food and have it get all soggy? okay okay, ive done it before too...but really like its so gross huh?

4. Smoking. maybe its the smell...but i just think its gross. whoever thinks smoking is "cool" has obviously taken one too many puffs to the brain. its unattractive and it REEKS. really...like does it HAVE to smell that nast?

5. Creepy crawlers.  whenever you go to the zoo (the salt lake one) and you go inside that building with all the cute little monkeys and stuff...to the other side of you is scarrrrry creepy crawlers. theres in tiiiiiiny little boxes like a window and if your brave enough you can press your face to the glass and look around the tiny cage until you see the grossiest spider in the world.  or a big cockroach...or whatever else they think to put in the cages.  ill tell you this- i dont even glance that directions. nope. i dont eeeeven go there. i cant handle a spider in my own room without thinking they are crawling all over me.  i will never ever appreciated the need for spiders in the world. sorry- just not happening.




on  a more positive note- i passed my state boards today :)
yaay to me :) i bought myself the dodo to celebrate. and took a little nap.
so glad i never gotta do it again!

yay to passing :)

3 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

wait...does this mean I can't have you do my hair at Paul mitchell anymore? :(

jeff and kort said...

i love reading your blog, its so funny! and Congrats on passing your state boards... best day ever!!

Robyn Palmer said...

I love you. And congrats on passing your state boards! Wooo hoo!